What data do we collect? We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data? You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up for a newsletter
How will we use your data? We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with news or to ask for feedback.
How do we store your data? Our Company securely stores your data at with Google.
Our Company will keep your Personal identification information for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Marketing Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights? Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Or write to us: 7 Broadway Court, Bath, BA2 4HX
Cookies Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: 7 Broadway Court, Bath, BA2 4HX
How to contact the appropriate authority Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.